Here at I Hate Numbers we continue to protect the confidentiality and privacy of information you give to us. I Hate Numbers is committed to the appropriate protection and use of personal information (sometimes referred to as “personally identifiable information” or “PII”) that has been collected online.
Principally, our intent is to collect only the personal information that is provided voluntarily by online visitors so that we can offer information and/or services to those individuals or offer information about employment opportunities. Please review this Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement”) to learn more about how we collect, use, share and protect the PII that we have obtained
What information does I Hate Numbers gather and how is it used?
Every computer connected to the Internet is provided with a referring domain name (btinternet.com, for example) and an IP Address (e.g. 192.168.0.1). When you visit ihatenumbers.co.uk or any of our URLs that point to this website, our server logs the HTTP request. This information reveals nothing personal about you; the only information that we automatically gather and log is:
- Your IP address
- The URL of the referring page (i.e. the link you followed), if any
- Any search terms you may have used to find ihatenumbers.co.uk or any of our URLs that point to this website
- The Environmental variables (i.e. browser type, operating system type)
There is nothing special about this information, and the practice of collecting this data is a standard practice for practically every web site you visit.
We use this data to track our traffic and determine what kind of searches and referrals bring people to ihatenumbers.co.uk or any of our URLs that point to this website, and how best to continue to market our online presence. We also use the environmental data to make sure that our web site is cross-browser and cross-platform compatible.
What other information does I Hate Numbers request?
When you contact us via email, we request your email address so that we may contact you. We will retain your email address for our records, however we maintain a strict “No Spam” policy that means we do not intend to sell, rent, or otherwise give your e-mail address to a third-party without your consent.
Will I Hate Numbers disclose the information collected to Third Parties?
We will disclose your personal information or any of its log file information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such actions are necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on I Hate Numbers
- Protect and defend the rights or property of I Hate Numbers, or visitors thereof
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice, or the rights of third parties
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities